Foods To Eat When using Super Botcho Cream
Super botcho cream…..so you have been using your cream for weeks or maybe even months and yet you’re still not getting good results.
It seem as if no matter how hard you try nothing is working. This is a common issue with women who are trying to get a bigger butt.
Why isn’t my butt getting bigger?
Getting a bigger butt is more about what you do in the kitchen than what you do in the gym.
You have to eat the right portions of the right foods at the right times. And it’s not an issue of eating more junk foods or fattening foods.
It’s much more than just doubling your calorie intake. Don’t worry, it’s not going to be rocket science.
Does fast food make my butt bigger?
This is a very popular misconception. By eating a lot of junk foods it’s easy to think that your butt will get bigger but what’s happening really is you’re destroying your body.
Remember that you only want get a bigger butt and not bigger belly, arms and legs.
That’s what will happen if you eat pure junk foods. You will gain some weight on your butt however, you will get with it a lot of belly fat, flabby arms and the list goes on.
Let’s not forget to mention that the fat you gain on your butt as a result of eating junk foods will make it saggy and floppy.
So the point is, just binging on junk food will not help.
Getting a bigger butt will definitely add to your sex appeal and confidence because it’s one of the most desired assets in this modern age.
You’re about to discover super foods that will help you achieve your butt goals while using Super Botcho cream.
Now remember, these aren’t magic foods therefore, by themselves they won’t work. Adding them alternately in your daily diet along with Super Botcho Cream will give you fantastic results.
foods that make your buttocks bigger
- Quinoa ; Quinoa contains a good amount of protein along with some essential amino acids. So for persons who want to get a bigger butt eating this will definitely increase your glutes’ mass
- Nuts ; This is a must eat food if your goal is to get a bigger butt. It’s packed with good fats and tons of protein to help grow your glutes muscle.
- Eggs : Egg is one of the healthiest and most efficient forms of protein source on the planet. It’s a very good source of energy that will help to power you up and it will definitely help you grow your booty.
- Fish: This is a very good protein source especially for transitioning vegetarians. Some of the most popular ones are tuna, tilapia and salmon. Fish is one of the best foods to grow your bum because it contains omega-3 fatty acid’s which are known as healthy fats.
- chicken : Chicken is packed with protein and is beneficial in growing your buttocks’ mass. Eating chicken instead of red meat is a better option because it has less cholesterol.
- Oat meal : This is one of the best foods for breakfast as it’s very filling and nutritious. It contains micro nutrients that will help to increase your muscle mass. In other words, it’s a fantastic food to grow your butt size.
- Spinach : This vegetable is packed with nutrients and is known as one of the best iron rich foods. It’s one of the best vegetable foods to eat in muscle building.
- Avocado : Avocado isn’t a good source of protein but it’s a fantastic source of monounsaturated fats. These fats will help you gain mass on your buttocks and reduce bad cholesterol in your body. It contains a lot of vitamins, potassium, fiber and amino acids, all which help you get a bigger butt.
- Brown rice : One cup of cooked brown rice can give you 5g of protein and it’s relatively high in branched-chain amino acids which is needed for glute growth.
- Meat ; For your butt to grow you need a good amount of protein in your diet in order to sustain growth. Steak is a very powerful source of protein and can definitely increase your glutes’ mass. So after doing that intense booty workout try to eat a steak for dinner and feed your booty with powerful protein.
- Protein Shakes : So definitely drinking protein shakes will help you grow your butt bigger. It helps with building muscle mass, maintaining blood sugar levels and decreasing the production of cortisol.
- Potatoes: Instead of eating the white rice or white flour you can eat nutritious calorie dense foods such as sweet potatoes which will help you gain mass on your butt. potatoes are also known for burning stomach fat and is eaten by many supermodels.
- Beans: If you’re vegan beans will be one of the best protein sources for building your glutes. They are cheap and available almost everywhere. Very low in fat, high in fiber, rich in muscle-building protein and amino acids. Yes, they will require a little bit more effort to make but it will be well worth it.
- Milk : Fitness models and bodybuilders have been using milk as their go to post workout drink for decades. That’s because it’s perfect for fast absorption and muscle recovery which leads to growth. With just one cup of whole milk you can get up to 9 grams of protein. It also comes with the necessary amino acids needed for glute growth.
- Cottage cheese: It contains a high portion of casein which is a slow-digesting dairy protein that’s necessary for muscle growth.In addition, it comes with good bacteria that will help you absorb nutrients much better. This will absolutely lead to growing your glutes bigger and stronger.
- Yogurt ; For yogurt, you want to go for the true Greek yogurt as it is richer in protein than the regular ones.It’s also perfect for your gut health which improves your ability to absorb nutrients from foods. Try your best not to splurge on those flavored yogurts as they’re packed with tons of sugar.